Prime Electrical Service Announces Ways for Homeowners to Reduce Energy Bills this Spring
Prime Electrical Service has announced several ways for homeowners to reduce their energy bills this spring.
King of Prussia, PA – April 2016 – Prime Electrical Service has announced ways for homeowners to lower their power usage this spring, which include tips for cleaning, inspecting, and service suggestions.
As many homeowners in the King of Prussia and surrounding areas begin to transition from a winterized home to an open airy home for the spring season, now is the perfect time to take steps to reduce power usage and lower energy bills. Taking a few moments to complete the following suggestions could make a huge difference in both the comfort level of the home and the associated costs.
Inside the Home
Reducing power consumption inside the home is a relatively easy task. During spring cleaning, homeowners should:
- Clean the dryer exhaust.
- Replace older appliances for more energy efficient models.
- Replace the filter in the A/C units.
- Replace light bulbs with LED bulbs.
- Schedule a cooling system inspection and service with a HVAC professional.
Outside the Home
The following are quick, easy things that homeowners can do outside of the house to help lower energy costs.
- Inspect all outdoor wiring for signs of damage from winter weather and animal activity.
- Check outdoor A/C unit for damages from yard trimmers or winter weather.
- Replace outdoor bulbs with energy efficient types, such as LED, and check for damage to the fixtures.
- Install new outdoor lighting prior to mulching to reduce extra work.
When damage to wiring or electrical fixtures is located, having a highly trained electrical service professional, such as those at Prime Electrical Service, to repair the damage promptly can reduce the risks of personal injury and fire.
For more information regarding ways for homeowners to reduce their power bills this spring, please contact Prime Electrical Service directly.
About Prime Electrical Service
Prime Electrical Service has 30 years of experience providing exceptional customer service to their clients in Bucks, Montgomery, and Chester counties. Prime Electrical Service strives to meet and exceed customer expectations.